Sunday 28 June 2020

From the Workbench - 4

A little while ago ......  OK, nearly three years ago, I started a Ju52 Floatplane project.  A couple of weeks ago I finished making it and got it underpainted.  Here is this weekend's work - the paint job.  Here goes:

Ju 52 Float Plane - painted - 1

As you can see, you get quite a lot of Ju52 for a penny!

Ju 52 Float Plane - painted - 2

Ju 52 Float Plane - painted - 3


In addition, I've increased the WW 1 collection a little:

HP 0/400 Heavy Bomber

Handley Page 0/400 1/600 scale model plane

Halberstadt CL2 in camo fabric.  These were used to bomb targets from low level, so I added rear MG (of course!) and bomb racks for the gunner to drop on the Tommys!

1/600 scale Halberstadt CL2 model plane

I am quite pleased with the "pointillist" camo result.  

Once they have been gloss varnished I'll apply transfers (decals) and we'll see what the finished result looks like.



No comments:

Post a Comment